Created native Windows Phone app for Metrovalencia with bookmarks, maps, etc.
What I did:
- Reverse engineered Metrovalencia’s API to gain access to the timetables data.
- Implemented Windows Phone app.
- Created a cached bookmark system that allows you to have your most frequent destinations at your fingertips, even if network access is bad.
- Added Metrovalencia’s grid map, in a custom view where the user can interact with it, zooming, panning, etc.
- Custom search view where you can make custom queries using all the data entries supported by the API.
- Implemented in app advertising via AdMob.
- Implemented interactive “live tile”